The following devices are classed as life support equipment:
- An oxygen concentrator
- An intermittent peritoneal dialysis machine
- A kidney dialysis machine
- A chronic positive airways pressure respirator
- Crigler najjar syndrome phototherapy equipment
- A ventilator for life support
- Any other equipment that a doctor says you need for life support.
If you have any questions about the equipment you or someone in your home uses and whether it is life support equipment, please talk to your doctor.
You're able to sign up with Amber if you have life support equipment but please let us know immediately so we can make a record. You can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.